Please note: candidates living outside EU will not be considered.
Proserve provides Managed IT solutions. We do this for companies where IT is conditional for their critical business processes and who place high demands on the availability and reliability of IT. The business requirements of our customers are always the starting point. We design, build and manage everything tailor-made using standardized building blocks. Our customer teams are personally involved and have full context of the customer. On an operational, tactical and strategic level. We only work with professionals who understand their trade. In this way we can offer customers the continuity and service they expect.
In the role of Solution Architect you often work with your colleagues from sales and IT operations. Together you spar with prospects and customers about the business requirements. Then your challenge is to translate these business requirements into the best IT solutions. Which products and services are appropriate for this? We leave this to you! Is customization required? No problem! You are the expert, you think ahead and you know exactly what the customer needs to realize his ambitions. Together with your team, you make everything concrete in a quotation and present it to the customer.
What your day will look like
- Passion for inventing and designing IT solutions;
- Sparring with prospects, customers, partners and the team;
- Analyze, develop and translate business requirements;
- Devise, design and develop IT solutions;
- Technical design of the IT solutions;
- Portfolio rationalization and innovation;
- Presenting and sparring at customer sessions.
What you have
- A passionate team player
- Craftsman with ambition and passion, who wants to grow and make an impact
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position
- HBO / WO working and thinking level
- Excellent communication skills in both the Dutch and English language
- Understanding cloud infrastructures, including AWS, Azure and IT solutions
- Knowledge of and experience with Managed Solutions, SLAs, Networking and Security
- Social and good at customer contact
- Available to work 32 to 40 hours a week
- Living in The Netherlands
- A requirement for this position is the Dutch language
A note on remote
Covid has changed how we work, in many ways for the better! While we can’t wait for offices to re-open, being at the office isn't always needed to get the best out of your day. This shift to a new way of working is new for all of us, but we are getting there. Taking advantage of the best of both worlds means communicating more, collaborating more online and reimagining teamwork for the digital age.