Please note: candidates living outside the EU will not be considered.
We're looking for someone to help us take on the challenge of providing the best possible managed hosting experience for our customers.Our stack consists of mostly Python, Ansible, SaltStack, Linux (Debian) and Django but we utilize many different technologies. We value code quality, write automated tests (unit and integration), code review is standard, and we practice continuous delivery. We operate a whole spectrum of different services from Docker and Debian repositories to a massive ELK-stack and our systems integrate with multiple cloud APIs like AWS, Digitalocean and our in-house OpenStack.
What your day will look like
You work together with a small team of smart and motivated people to develop and maintain a hosting-platform for E-commerce. You get to be part of our Hypernode systems platform team. Together with your colleagues you will work on our highly automated hosting platform, building cool new features for customers while finding ways to keep complexity manageable over time. Your responsibilities will include development on our cloud-automation system, internal and customer facing APIs, command-line tooling and working with many different systems (from DNS to invoicing) managed in various configuration-management environments. You are willing to be part of a week-long on-call schedule once in a while.
You can work from our offices in Amsterdam and/or Rhenen, whichever is your preference.
What you have
- Experienced as a Python developer, you know your way around a command-line
- At least a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in work experience
- At least three years working experience
- You have strong Linux experience
- Are experienced in working on Python projects in a team
- Reasoning skills and the ability to interact and assess complex systems
- Able to debug and troubleshoot - “I don't know” is never good enough
- Able to be part of a week-long on-call schedule once in a while
- Proficient in at least English speaking and writing
- Reside within a travel distance of max 1.5 hours from Amsterdam
At team.blue NL you work at our office twice a week in consultation with your team. This way we give you the opportunity to build on your social contacts, to create more flexibility and to guarantee a healthy work/life balance.