team.blue is seeking 👀 a Head of Customer Service to join our integrated Customer Services Team to be based in Leiden.
You will lead customer services teams (approximately 50 team members) who are focused on delivering great 🥇services and experience to our customers primarily in the Hosting and Managed Services brands (primary brands are transIP, Vimexx, VDX, proserve, iXL Hosting).
What your day will look like👌🏻
- You empower the team to deliver great customer support experiences across multiple channels📫.
- You love rolling up your sleeves and hitting the floor, mapping out and executing day-to-day action plans/strategies to run a well-oiled and organized service organization.
- You evaluate measurement criteria to identify trends and drive improvements in customer services performance, including: customer satisfaction, operating efficiency, process improvements and quality of service.
- You are adept at leading and working cross functionally. Our teams work in several locations across the country serving different customers on different tools/systems. You thrive on unifying ways of working and unifying systems/tools where applicable but acknowledging different approaches may still be needed to serve & delight customers in the most economical manner.
- You are skilled at building long and mutually profitable relationships. Develop and test through service interactions our ‘customer base development strategy´ which is focused on managing value of customers upsell campaigns and cross-sell campaigns complimentary to the customer’s needs.
- You work closely with Revenue Director of team.blue NL (responsible for all commercial performance and activities) to review the business performance, projects, and initiatives ensuring support of our customer services strategy within the organization.
What you have👍🏻
- 5+ years of leading a B2B or B2C customer service organization.
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Hours per week: 40 ⏰
- Experience in the technology 💻 sector (an advantage but not mandatory).
- Experience managing and leading teams serving different products and customer groups.
- Strong operational experience in customer services tools and practices.
- Deep sense of accountability and the ability to own and lead programs and plans from start to finish 🏆
What's in it for you🤛🏻
- Check team.blue benefits for at least 9 reasons to work with us.
- Gross monthly salary indication based on 40 hours €6000 and €7000💰
At team.blue Nl you work at our Leiden office twice a week in consultation with your team. In this way we give you the opportunity to build on your social contacts, to create more flexibility and to guarantee a healthy work/life balance.