team.blue is seeking 👀 a Support Engineer to join our Office Automation Team in Leiden.
The primary responsibility of our Internal IT team is to provide internal IT services for almost our 400 internal team.blue users within the Netherlands and about 2200 users globally
What your day will look like👌🏻
Your primary responsibility will be to provide internal IT support for our internal team.blue users. You will be the first point of contact for all our internal users for technical support issues which are logged in Jira. This role is a great opportunity for a support engineer who wants to grow towards a system engineer role.
What you have👍🏻
- At least 1 year experience in a desktop support role
- High service orientation a hands on mentality and excellent communication skills in English & Dutch
- Knowledge of Active Directory, OU, User and Group Management
- Understanding of AV/conference software, maintenance
- Knowledge of or experience with support on Windows and Mac OS Skills & Experience
- Administration of Microsoft-based Operating Systems, Linux is a pre
- Effective communication with our internal users on 1st and 2nd line technical incidents
- You will be the main point of contact for any issues in our Leiden office and will be required to work from our office for at least 3 days a week
What's in it for you🤛🏻
- Check team.blue benefits for at least 9 reasons to work with us.
- Gross monthly salary indication based on 40 hours €2500💰
At team.blue NL you work at home or from another workspace. Once a week you will work at our Leiden office in consultation with your team. The second day at the office you can choose yourself.
- team.blue NL
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form