If you are applying from outside of the Netherlands, we have some important information to share with you 💻
1. team.blue Netherlands does not offer any remote roles, unless stated otherwise in the vacancy text. You will need to relocate on your own cost to the Netherlands for this role.
2. team.blue Netherlands does not cover or reimburse any relocation costs or advance payments.
3. You must have sufficient savings (in euros) to be able to cover your relocation and the first few months’ living cost.
4. team.blue Netherlands is a recognized visa sponsor (read here, page 147), once both parties have signed the contract the visa process will be started. You can read up regarding HSM criteria here.
5. Your cv must state the city and country that you were in for each work experience and education at that moment in time. We will not accept your application if this is not the case or immediately adjusted by yourself.
6. To compensate an employee from abroad in the extra costs of their temporary stay in the Netherlands (so-called extraterritorial costs) the tax authority has created the 30% facility. It is not a right- but a facility you must apply for.
If the tax authority approves the application, you’ll either be able to receive compensation for specific extraterritorial costs that you incurred – or receive up to 30% of your salary untaxed.
Keep in mind that 30% is the maximum scheme and that you must continue to meet the fiscal annual wage requirements set by the IND and tax office. The compensation can therefore also be lower than 30% of your wage. The facility currently has a maximum total duration of 5 years.
The application must be submitted within 4 months after starting your employment with team.blue.
Please inform yourself and read up here in advance about the 30% ruling and if you are eligible.
Interested? Then apply immediately! Do you want to ask some questions first? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To work at team.blue Netherlands, a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is required.